Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Saturday 21 August 2010

Look What Arrived in the Post!

Look what postie brought this afternoon:


The first part of the My Garden BOM by Lynette Anderson, all the way from Australia. Each month I will receive a button - a cute wooden flower this month - and with it comes a pattern for a stitchery with a tiny bit of applique (the bird).

Ineke and I will go fabric shopping for this one on Thursday. The beautiful line of fabrics Evening Mist by Moda is used. We get to choose no fewer than 12 fat eighths to complete the Courthouse Steps. Yummmm!

6 comments:

Erna said...

What a cutie, and have fun with Ineke....
Hugs
Erna

Ineke said...

I will have to wait till Monday: no post from Australia today!
Looking forward to our shopping day and to starting this project.

Lainey said...

Aww that looks really sweet!

Beaupippin said...

This looks fun, enjoy it!

Isabelle said...

Hello Anne-Marieke, you have got beautiful stash and the fabrics are just gorgeous :-)
Enjoy these fabulous supplies !!
Isa

Rennie said...

Dat ziet er wel geweldig uit zeg!