Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Thursday 26 May 2011

Wow, 51 Followers!

Suddenly my blog has 51 followers! I missed my 50th follower. Here is a little celebration :o)

The downside is that I cannot actually SEE my followers at the moment, because of a problem with Blogger, nor can I see anybody else's or even become someone else's follower.

Thank you for being my inspiration!

4 comments:

Joysze said...

Congrats on 51 followers, Anne Marieke. My Followers gadget isn't working today either. :( I used to be able to see your followers, but now I can't.

Gabi said...

Congrats with having 51 followers. I'm not even sure if I would pop up as official follower. You're added to my Google Reader though.

Giovanna said...

Congrats on the 51 followers! With Gabi and me "following" through Google reader that makes at least 53 fans :-) and I bet there's even more than that.

Get well soon from your operation.

Wendy said...

congratulations !
same problem here, but at least now I can post comments again.
it is quite frustrating !