Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Saturday 5 January 2013

Slow Progress...

It has taken me ages to figure out why my progress is so slow on my projects, but I think I have got it now ;o)

Het heeft erg lang geduurd voor ik wist waarom ik zo lang doe over mijn projecten, maar ik geloof dat ik het nu weet! ;o) 





Back soon with a new project for the New Year 2013.

Binnenkort ben ik terug met een nieuw project voor het nieuwe jaar 2013.

9 comments:

Lynette said...

Hehe! That's so funny.

Susan said...

Cute. Very cute. At least he's interested in what you're doing.

Unknown said...

Ach ja die Kruimel weet wel waar de beste plekjes te vinden zijn!

Groetjes Yvon.

Bizzy Martine said...

Heel herkenbaar!!!

Ieke78 said...

Haha... gelukkig gaat onze kat niet zo op mijn spullen liggen (al zou ze dat natuurlijk het liefste wel doen)

Jane in Cumbria said...

Gewoon leren quilten, dan doe je twee keer zo veel! Je ziet dat ze het graag wil...;o)

Giovanna said...

Not fair, throwing the blame on a poor innocent cat :-) Very innocent, yes...

Christine said...

Very cute. I have a similar problem!

Sylvie said...

poor cat !