Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Monday 28 July 2014

Dear Jane & Raindrops

My Dear Jane is doing well with two new blocks
Het gaat goed met mijn Dear Jane met twee nieuwe blokjes

D7 - "Meeting Place"

and last night I finished E3 - "Paddle Wheels"
en gisteravond heb ik E3 - "Paddle Wheels" afgemaakt.


On Saturday, I had another stroll through the garden after the rain, to catch some more beautiful raindrops. This is what I caught
Zaterdag ben ik na een regenbui de tuin in gegaan om mooie druppeltjes te 'vangen'. Dit is de oogst.


I was happy to discover the wild violets I sowed a while back in flower.
They are so beautiful with all their different 'faces'. 
Ik was blij te ontdekken dat de wilde viooltjes die ik zelf heb gezaaid bloeien. 
Ze zijn zo mooi met al hun verschillende 'gezichtjes'. 




Back soon with more progress on Dear Jane and any other project that takes my fancy.
Tot gauw met meer Dear Jane en ieder ander project dat mijn aandacht trekt.







2 comments:

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

I love the bee in the middle of the Meeting Place block, very clever.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

flowers are beautiful and I always love the look of Dear Jane blocks