Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Presents & Other Things

First I would like to show you two presents which I made.

The first one is for my sister, another version of the Christmas Kisses heart pillow. Very different from the one I made for Michele. My sister loves blue colours.


And this is Deck the Halls by The Birdhouse. I stitched this for my parents and made it into a little wall hanging:

Here are a few detail pictures:

Their favourite creatures are reindeer, sheep and penguins, so this was perfect for them.



Mother Nature did her best decorating the outside of our house for Christmas. These icicles were so beautiful!



Do you think the boys are trying to tell me something? Now there are TWO of them at it ;o)


This is the space where I always sit when I do my translation work and this is also my favourite place to do my stitching. But the boys appear to have other ideas ;o)

4 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

What beautiful, you make really beautiful things and I see that you also get a little help!

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige dingen heb je gemaakt!
Misschien vinden je katten dat je wat rust verdient, of zoals Ingrid zegt komen ze je helpen?

Groetjes Yvon.

Gabi said...

Love both of your finishes. And your cats are simply adorable.

Giovanna said...

What great gifts for your family! And I'm dealing with cats too for a few days (my SIL's), just had to shoo one off this chair to use the laptop. He's made it nice and warm for me :-)