Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Sunday 19 October 2014

200! (edited)

I started this blog on January 6th 2010 and today I welcomed my 200th follower.
Thank you so much for taking the time to follow my blog.

Ik begon mijn blog op 6 januari 2010 en vandaag kan ik mijn 200e volger verwelkomen. Heel erg bedankt voor het volgen van mijn blog. 

Raindrops on a pansy, 16th October 2014



I just had to edit this post and add the comment I just received: 
Ik moest dit berichtje even aanpassen en jullie de reactie laten lezen die ik net ontving: 
 
Just read your post and realised I'm your 200 th.
What a coincidence I started my blog in January 2010 too.
Sorry I have missed so many of your post but will catch up now I've found you.
I love your appliqué its so neat.  

 Thank you for being my 200th follower and for your kind comments, Sue! 
Bedankt dat je mijn 200e volger wilde zijn, en voor je aardige commentaar, Sue! 



5 comments:

Sue said...

Just read your post and realised I'm your 200 th.
What a coincidence I started my blog in January 2010 too.
Sorry I have missed so many of your post but will catch up now I've found you.
I love your appliqué its so neat.

Ineke said...

Congratulations!
What a coincidence Sue. I'm going to visit your blog now.

Helen said...

Congrats on your 200th blog and follower Anne !!

Every Stitch said...

Congratulations on your 200th ! It's a lovely blog and I'm sure there will be many more followers to come. Am going to enjoy following your Stonefields progress and I do love your garden photos :)

Esther Aliu said...

How fabulous Anne Marieke! And what a treasure to have found you too, your blog posts are always so interesting :)