Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Comment moderation from now on

Unfortunately I have been obliged to change my comments settings to 'moderated' due to a huge amount of SPAM. I hope you will still be willing to leave a comment.

Helaas ben ik genoodzaakt de berichtjes die jullie achterlaten op 'moderated' te zetten, vanwege een grote hoeveelheid SPAM. Ik hoop dat jullie ondanks dat nog steeds berichtjes willen achterlaten.

Our dear Kruimel was in a very relaxed mood this afternoon. It is a hard life being a cat in our household.
Onze lieve Kruimel was vanmiddag in een erg ontspannen bui. Het valt niet mee om kat te zijn in ons huishouden.

No comments: