Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Saturday 14 January 2012

A Hundred

This week, the hundredth follower joined my blog.
I'm chuffed that so many people enjoy following my projects.

Deze week werd de honderste volger lid van mijn blog.
Ik ben in mijn nopjes dat zoveel mensen het leuk vinden mijn projecten te volgen.

Thank you so much for being my follower!

Bedankt dat je mijn volger bent!

At the moment I'm working on In Full Bloom by Lynette Anderson and Peacock Mandala by Chatelaine Designs (Martina Rosenberg). I'll be back with updates soon.

Op dit moment werk ik aan In Full Bloom van Lynette Anderson en Peacock Mandala van Chatelaine Designs (Martina Rosenberg). Binnenkort laat ik zien hoever ik ben gekomen.

And an exciting bit of news: I signed up for a workshop by Lynette Anderson. She will be coming to the Netherlands in April.

O ja, nog een leuk nieuwtje: ik heb me ingeschreven voor een workshop van Lynette Anderson. Ze komt in april naar Nederland.

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Congratulations, Anne Marieke! And the workshop is great news, I'm sure you'll have great fun.

Joysze said...

Congrats, Anne Marieke!! :D