Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Monday 23 January 2012

In Full Bloom Progress

The second stitchery for In Full Bloom by Lynette Anderson is finished. These stitcheries are so much fun to work on. I started the third one last night, with a garden bench, a tree and hollyhocks. Very cute!

De tweede stitchery voor In Full Bloom van Lynette Anderson is klaar. Deze stitcheries zijn zo leuk om te maken. Ik ben gisteravond begonnen met de derde stitchery, met een tuinbank, een boom en stokrozen. Een schatje!

Thank you for all your kind comments.

Bedankt voor jullie aardige berichtjes.

6 comments:

Giovanna said...

These stitchery blocks are so cute, Anne Marieke!

Susan said...

Sooo cute and you're doing a wonderful job (as always)! I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

Rennie said...

Heel erg leuk Annemieke.

Agi said...

These are so cute, I am actually thinking to start one design, but this would be my first quilt, so I am still pondering:)))

Joysze said...

So cute. :D

Lainey said...

Really cute finish!