Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Snowbound Stash


Look what postie brought this evening: my fabrics intented for the Irish Chain blocks of Snowbound.


Not sure whether they will work, but they are gorgeous and the parcel was beautifully presented.

The first three fabrics are from the same series as my background fabric for Snowbound. The pink polka-dot I added myself, for a bit of variation.


The second block for Le Jardin is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to get it done this evening.
This is what the quilt will look like when it is all done.

7 comments:

Ineke said...

You treated yourself on lovely fabrics! Your pile of stash is growing very nice.

Giovanna said...

Lovely fabrics! Look forward to seeing you use them.

Annemarie said...

Oe, wat een mooie fabriekjes :o) Ik heb ook een la vol, maar alleen om naar te kijken (verder kan ik er toch niks mee)
Het andere quiltje is ook prachtig!

Anne Marieke said...

Dat is nou wat kenners een 'false friend' noemen, Annemarie. Een valse vriendin, dat is het! ;o)

Isabelle said...

Rho !!!! love your new fabrics and i don't know if you are like me but I love receiving parcels from quilting shops !!
it is always a great day !!

Anne Marieke said...

Isa, I'm entirely like you! Parcels from quilting shops are lovely! :o) Your ONS Couserie Créative is just great!

Gabi said...

Lovely fabrics. And I agree with you and Isa...it's great to receive fabrics. I love all your quilts. Great choices.