Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Thank You Michele!

Look what Michele sent me! Her contribution to Ola's Quilt is just gorgeous. Lots of beautiful fabrics, including the purple fabric in the background, which was wrapped around the other fabrics.




She also sent me this as a surprise:

A needle threader in my favourite colour. I was a bit doubtful whether it would handle the tiny needles I use for applique and patchwork: #12 hand applique needles by Piecemaker. I'm happy to report it works perfectly and it saves an enormous amount of fiddling around with a thread and a tiny needle! It works just as well with DMC floss as with other threads. What a great idea!
Thank you so much, Michele, for making life easier.

3 comments:

Erna said...

Oh you spoiled girl :) No kidding, it's exactly what you deserve.I guess this fabric will create some lovely Sun Bonnet Sues
Hugs
Erna

Giovanna said...

How sweet of Michele!

Rennie said...

Wat ben jij verwend zeg door Michele!