Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Friday 5 November 2010

Lots of News

It has been a while since I updated my blog.

This afternoon I paid a visit to my favourite LNS and bought the materials for Scandinavian Christmas by Lynette Anderson.


The pattern has been screaming at me ever since it arrived before our holidays and now I just had to go out and buy the essentials :o)

This is what the quilt will approximately look like when it is done.

Image copyright Lynette Anderson.

Today I completed block 11 of Snowbound by Bunny Hill Designs. Anne Sutton designed another very cute block for this month. Only one more to go and then all the piecing and finishing still needs to be done. But at least I'm caught up with all the blocks.

And Kruimel aka the Ort Master is convinced he still fits in the basket of the climbing pole. It is a very tight squeeze, as you can see!



We are in the process of constructing a big cat enclosure in our garden, so they can go out for some fresh air and a bit of scratching and climbing, and still be safe. Once there is more to see and the garden is not such a huge mess anymore, I will share pictures.
Apart from Snowbound, I worked on My Garden BOM block 4 (also by Lynette Anderson) which is very nearly done (I will share a picture soon) and also lots of work was done on Le Jardin by Bunny Hill Designs. I need to find a way of displaying what I have completed so far, to see what progress I have made to date. That quilt is huge! More about that soon.



2 comments:

Michele said...

Absolutely love the fabrics you chose for Scandanavian Christmas!

It's a wonder Kruimel can sleep all twisted as he is! ;)

Giovanna said...

That's going to be a lovely quilt, and what a nice new block on Snowbound (love the red bird!). Kruimel is as adorable as always :-)