Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Wednesday 27 July 2011

WIPs On Wednesdays

Sorry for ignoring you.

It is once more Wednesday, time for Wips On Wednesdays on Esther Aliu's blog.

I'm still working on Heart's Desire. The whole quilt layout has been revealed. Have a look on Esther's blog to see her gorgeous quilting on it.

The centre block has had some things added to it in the last layout; more leaves and berries. I've started adding the leaves, some are still basted.



I'm still dithering which border to use, the one with the stripey scallops....


Or the one with the pink fabric with roses:



What do you think?

o-o-o


This is my other WIP at the moment: Vignette in Stitches by Leanne's House. The first block is still in progress. There is a LOT of stitchery to do.


I had a mishap with the mini-block with the bird and my name, I cut it slightly too small, so had to add a narrow border:



And my third WIP is this pretty sampler: Sampler aux Bouquets. Not a lot of progress since the last update:




I promised you pictures of Orkney sunsets in my last post, but they will have to keep for a few days, otherwise this post would get a bit long!


Thanks for your lovely comments on my Scottish wild flowers and all your well wishes for my legs. It turned out not to be vasculitis, because it healed all by itself within a week.








6 comments:

Ineke said...

WOW!!!! Gorgeous projects! And so perfectly stitched.

Erna said...

Love your quilting but I adore the Sampler aux Bouquets....thanks for the Scottish pictures in the previous posts...
Erna x

Rennie said...

Wat ziet dat er allemaal geweldig uit zeg. Om jaloers op te worden.

Giovanna said...

Great WIPs Anne Marieke! They all look like great fun.

Joysze said...

Oooh la la... they are all so beautiful!!! :D

Lynette said...

Such pretty work. :) Thank you for sharing. I'll have to put you on my blogroll!