Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Friday 19 February 2010

Le Jardin Block #2 and Other Things

Here is block 2 of Le Jardin (Bunny Hill Designs) that I finished last night.

There were only five of those small leaves to do before I left for Scotland. You'd think I would get right back to it upon my return, but the second snowman in Snowbound (also by Bunny Hill) just called too loudly. Sorry for the creases. There are still a few tracing lines visible, which will fade on their own, but not if I iron them.



And as if postie knew that I finished this part last night, the materials for block # 3 arrived this afternoon. Yay! Aren't they pretty?



And to take advantage of the shipping cost from the USA (the fixed-rate envelope takes 7 yards of fabric ;o)) I just had to order a few other bits and pieces and Shabby Fabrics happened to have a sale going on.
Firstly, another Bunny Hill Designs *and* more snowmen: "Postcard Cuties for Winter"


secondly, another Bunny Hill Designs (you'd think I have a thing for them, wouldn't you? ;o)): Simply Hearts, another gorgeous design by Anne Sutton:



and last but not least, a few fabrics which caught my eye, with "From the Heart" in mind, another appliqué and stitchery pattern which I recently bought, by Daisies and Dragonflies from Australia:



Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a very clear picture of this pattern availabe, so you'll just have to wait till I start it.
Hmmm, now, what's next? There is so much to choose from, between all the Chatelaine projects which I have on the go, and all these lovely appliqué/patchwork projects.
It may just have to be a new start: Leanne's House. Block 1 arrived recently and it is soooo gorgeous and fun to stitch!



4 comments:

Ineke said...

Postie brought you some gorgeous goodies!!!
Which project did you choose to do next?

Isabelle said...

Oh !! your little garden looks lovely, Anne Marieke ....have fun with your beautiful purchases: I love all of them:-))
Have a nice week-end !!

Michele said...

Hook, line, and sinker as they say here, girl! You are definitely hooked on Bunny Hill. Did you see the embellishment package for Simply Hearts? Very nice! (maybe just a little more enabling going on here!)

Lots of great new projects to keep you busy!

Giovanna said...

Congrats on the new block, and have fun with your new goodies!