Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Leanne's House Block #3 & Something Completely Different

Block #3 of Leanne's House is finally done! I got distracted by Frosty Knotgarden and other passtimes, but got back to it and managed to get it completed. It will be two weeks before block #4 arrives.



o-o-o

And then, for the 'Completely Different' part:

I took some more watercolour painting tuition on Thursday. It had been a year (yes, I know!) since I had last painted and I needed some encouragement and refreshment. An entirely white piece of watercolour paper can get a bit overwhelming.

It very quickly came back to me and my very kind painting tutor and I spent a lovely day painting and having a gorgeous lunch in a bistro's garden.

The result was these two landscapes.




I'm not too happy about the rocks in the foreground, but practise will make perfect, I hope ;o)
Thanks for all your nice comments and birthday wishes.


2 comments:

Giovanna said...

You are so multi-talented! Your watercolours are lovely, and so is the new quilt block. Well done!

Michele said...

You have been busy! The watercolors are great!

The latest block looks so nice, too!