Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Monday 16 May 2011

Two Blocks and a Foxglove

First of all thanks for all your lovely comments on my framed Secret Victorian Garden.

I completed two blocks the past days: Block 5 of Henrietta Whiskers, the free BOM by Bunny Hill Designs...



...and block 1 of In My Garden by Hatched & Patched. My Mum helped me to solve the problem.


Here are a few details of In My Garden. It is so much fun to stitch!




The light was very beautiful over the weekend. I took a few snaps of our foxglove plants. Here is my favourite.



I finally caved and started Heart's Desire, a free BOM by Esther Aliu (see my sidebar). It is very beautiful, but a lot of stitching. I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Ineke said...

Another cute Henrietta block finished.
Your In My Garden is gorgeous! Lovely fabrics and colours you choose for this project.

wendy111 said...

Hi, I am loving your quilting blocks. I think I should do Henrietta for my mother as she loves squirrels and would love Henrietta's baby. Your framed Secret Victorian Garden is also gorgeous.

Look forward to seeing your Heart's Desire start.

Michele said...

Your Henrietta block is so nice!

In My Garden is another beautiful project! Excellent fabric choices!

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige foto's weer, fijn dat je samen met je moeder het heb kunnen oplossen.

Een fijne week,

Groetjes Yvon.

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

Wat een mooie blokken. die eekhoorns zijn zo leuk. En fijn, dat je samen met je moeder eruit gekomen bent. Ook al zo'n mooie quilt!
Groetjes, Cisca

Rennie said...

Wat een prachtig applicatiewerk. Ik geniet er zo van. Thanks dat ik mag delen.

Giovanna said...

Everything's so pretty! Well done, Anne Marieke!