Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Saturday 13 March 2010

Details of Leanne's House #2 & Furry Friends

Since my last post, I've been working on Leanne's House block #2. Here are a few details of the applique and stitcheries:





This quilt is so much fun to work on! I'm truly addicted to it.
o - o - o
Our little furry girl Luna was in heat for the first time this week. She is nearly 11 months old now. This meant lots of sleepless nights for her (and for us, yawn...) so now it is time to catch up on lots of sleep.




Luna's operation will take place on Wednesday afternoon and I'm feeling very apprehensive about it. She will stay overnight at my brother's clinic and I will pick her up on Thursday afternoon, all being well. I'm not sure what I hate the most: her operation, or the fact that she will be away from home overnight :o(


Kruimel is having a relax too, after a rather restless week.
Next time I will introduce you to our fourth furry friend: Minty.

4 comments:

Ineke said...

Your Leanne's House stitchery is gorgeous!
Beautitful photo's of the cats too. They are both look like they are exhausted after an almost sleepless week.

Michele said...

Kruimel is not camera-shy at all! Cute!

Your Leanne's House....what can I say that I haven't already? It is wonderful....and....I can feel myself falling....f a l l i n g...(that's me falling off my resolve to try not to buy any more big projects....)

Giovanna said...

Beautiful stitching and sewing, Anne Marieke. All the best for Luna's operation.

Siobhán said...

Your special touches on Leanne's House are wonderful. Wishing Luna an easy operation & quick recovery!