Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Saturday 6 March 2010

Snowbound block # 3 completed



The pattern for this block was published this morning. Anne outdid herself again with a very surprising block. So much fun to work on!
The next block will be published April 5th. I cannot wait to see it.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Pretty...pretty fabrics and pretty fast!

Congratulations on yet another gorgeous finish!

losri said...

Ton bloc est super mignon... encore un très joli bom en perspective !!! Bravo !

Giovanna said...

Very cute, Anne Marieke, you chose some lovely fabrics!