Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Monday 8 March 2010

Leanne's House #1 With a Little Help

Last night I completed block #1 of Leanne's House. What fun this is to work on!


I couldn't have done it without the help of my faithful friend:


He has a very good paw for design, as you can see.
Of course I just had to start the second block of this gorgeous project. Not my fault that it arrived in the post last week.
Thanks for all your lovely comments.

3 comments:

Ineke said...

It is lovely! It gives me a real spring feeling, despite of the snow we had this morning again.
Your assistant does minimize the amount of pins you need to keep the pieces on their spots.

Annemarie said...

Anne Marieke, that is ONE craft I'm hoping to learn one day, so that I can copy *everything* you've done so far. Your quilt looks superb, but no wonder with your trusty helper :o)

Giovanna said...

Such pretty colours! And it must be great fun to combine stitching and sewing in one project.